Barley Crusher malt mill with a 7 pound capacity hopper:
The Original Barley Crusher MaltMill, the "Home Brewer's Best Friend" has
proven to be just that. A high quality grain mill constructed using materials
that will last a lifetime, 1018 Cold Rolled Steel for the rollers, 6061 Aluminum
for the mill body and hopper, tool steel for the axles with Oil Impregnated
Precision machining with Quality Control and a LifeTime Warranty assures the
homebrewer that this will be the only grain mill they will ever purchase!
- Rollers are adjustable at both ends to keep the gap spacing parallel
giving a uniform crush along the entire length of the rollers.
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment
range is from .015 to .070 thousands of an inch.
- The rollers have a 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull the grain through the
rollers while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for
- Comes with a solid base with locators to center the Barley Crusher on a 5
gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
- The standard hopper holds an even 7 pounds and the optional large hopper
holds 15 pounds. Using a 3/8 drillmotor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6
pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.
- There are no adapters needed to use a 3/8 drill